6 Business DEBT survival facts you need to know.
1 Your merchant cash advance (MCA) ISN’T a loan. And your lender isn’t a bank.
MCA loans are predatory. They are systematically designed to parasite off your business until it dies. So, while they may claim to offer the solution, we believe they are the real problem.
- These products are specifically designed to bleed small businesses dry and
force them to sign up again and again. Stacking loans on top of loans, on the
inevitable decent into failure.
- These products are not designed to help your business. They are designed
to strangle cash flow, to disrupt and destabilize while they collect profits from
thousands of other struggling businesses like yours.
- MCA “lending” isn’t a solution to your cash flow problem. Quite the opposite,
your MCA loan may actually be your cash flow problem
2 How your MCA lender will attack your operating accounts – and how to stop them.
You’ve given them permission to draw from your operating account at will. They will not be sensitive to your business’ needs as they take freely and bleed your accounts dry
- Think it’s as simple as blocking the withdrawal? Think again. MCA’s are
aggressive and unscrupulous and will even try to freeze or empty your
entire account when they deem it justified.
- They will attack your relationships with your customers, demanding any
funds they would normally direct to you and your business.
3 You have likely signed a COJ (confession of judgment), so here’s what you must know:
- A COJ is a fast track that allows your predatory creditor to empty your
account within 48 hours of any perceived default
- You’ve given them a legal path to seizing and liquidating business and
4 How your MCA lender will attack your customers.
- A Uniform Commercial Code Article 9, section 406 letter can be used
by your creditor to stake a claim on your accounts receivable, and
intercept the funds before your customer submits payment to you
- This is not the practice of a creditor that wants your business to survive.
This is the practice of a pirate and a thief who only wants to gain as much
as they can from the businesses they rob until it dies.
5 Why ‘consolidation’ won’t save you or your business – and what can.
- Consolidation services are bloated with hidden fees and small print.
They are often just another level down the waterfall of predatory lending.
At best they will only prolong the slow death of your business.
- Because lending requirements which are often 2x the amount needed,
an already leveraged business usually won’t qualify. This non-starter can
mean a costly waste of time.
- The cash flow you need to survive may ALREADY BE IN YOUR BUSINESS
RIGHT NOW. It’s just being stolen from you on a daily, weekly, or monthly
basis by creditors operating outside of regulations and protocols. It’s time to
stop the theft.
6 Why bankruptcy isn’t the answer: There’s a better way.
In bankruptcy, there’s one thing that’s certain. You will lose the business you’ve built. But you don’t have to. We, unlike anyone else, have 40 years of proven strategies that eliminate debt without bankruptcy.
- In bankruptcy, you will lose most of your personal assets. There’s far more
risk than you realize! And even after destroying your business, you still won’t
be as protected as you think.
- Your credit will be destroyed. This will impact every aspect of your life. Every
aspect of life requires credit. Including the ability to start over. Don’t declare
bankruptcy and tear your life apart. You don’t have to.
- A lien on your home. Bankruptcy will turn you into a renter. (your mortgage
payments will be servicing the bankruptcy, not building equity.)
- You won’t be able to borrow for 7 years. That’s not a fresh start. But you can
have one NOW.
ASK US HOW to eliminate debt without bankruptcy.